Friday 4 January 2013

The Liebster Award

Wow, so the amazing Kerry at Just Talk Nails has nominated me for a Liebster award. 



Amazeballs! The rules are;


Each person must post 11 random things about themselves
Answer the questions that the nominator set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you nominate to answer.
Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
Go to their page and tell them.
No tag backs!


Ok, firstly 11 random facts about myself.

1. I collect rubber ducks.
2. I always cry at RSPCA appeals on TV.
3. I can't walk in heels
4. I LOVE Amaretto:)
5. I can quote the movie Clueless in its entirety.
6. I can make a large packet of Twiglets disappear in minutes.
7. I'm addicted to the game Tiletres on my phone.
8. I can silence children with a raise of my eyebrows.
9. I love Marmite.
10. I would sell my soul for Char Sui pork buns.
11. I hate shopping for clothes, it's just too tiring. 

And now my answers to Kerry's questions. 


1. How many nail polish do you buy a month? 
19 (I did the maths!)
2. How big is your collection? 
152 as of today. Bf must never know. 
3. Do you collect anything? 
Rubber ducks - odd, I know.
4. What movie are you looking forward to for 2013? 
The Life of Pi, it looks amazing.
5. Any New Years resolutions? 
To buy a lightbox and use my untried. And of course lose weight, be organised yaddah yaddah yaddah:)
6. Favourite meal? 
Dim Sum.
7. What nail polish is next on your buy list? 
Any of the polishes from Lac Attack Magical Musings Collection.
8. What is your favourite finish? 
Shiny shiny shiny!
9. What is your favourite polish colour? 
Purple:)
10. What's your favourite TV programme?
 Still swear allegiance to Friends, but also love 2 Broke Girls
11. What are you reading currently? 
Pride and Prejudice (4th time, it just always get better).


Ok, my questions for the wonderful bloggers I'm nominating:)

1.Where in the world would you most like to visit?
2. Marmite: love or hate?
3. How many polishes do you own?
4. Do you any pets?
5. What's your favourite book?
6. What house would you want to be in if you were a student at Hogwarts?
7. What's your favourite fruit?
8. Who was your first celebrity crush?
9. What are you most afraid of?
10. Are you a cat person or dog person?
11. What was your most hated subject at school?

 Lastly, my fabulous nominations are.................drum roll.............

Platypus Nails
Kittiesandpolish
Anna's Polish Addiction
Two Days Slow
Simple Joy of Polish
LuckyLoveNails
Pretty Kitty Claws
nuthin' but a nail thing
The Teenage Shopaholic
Rose Tint My Nails
Emma's Little Corner

Have a great weekend guys x x x

2 comments:

  1. The Magical musings is the one collection I'm out for too, missed it twice lol :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been obsessed with them since the Nailasaurus reviewed it - want, want, want!

    ReplyDelete